Our client is an International Company dealing with Electrical appliances and Electronics.
They wish to recruit a Sales Manager in Kenya to spearhead their sales in Nairobi, Kenya.
JOB REF: MN 8022
- Adaptation of the country strategy for the region of responsibility
- Cooperation in setting the price strategy for the region
- Responsibility connected with the local legislation (national certifications, etc.)
- Supervise local norms, laws
- Presentations at customers
- Help with adjusting the catalogues for the region
- Responsibility for internal and external trainings
- Answering technical questions from the customers
- Dealing with returns – from technical point of view
- Preparation of the articles regarding the products, publishing information
- Bachelors degree in Electrical, Mechanical and Electrical or related majors
- 3+ years product management in related functions, proficient knowledge of low-voltage electrical products like MCB. MCCB, CONTACTOR, RELAY, STARTERS, INVERTERS, LOW VOLTAGE DISTRIBUTION PANELS.
- Excellent English language skills and strong communication skills
- Be able to travel abroad frequently
Email your application including a Cover Letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th September 2020
Ensure you indicate your current or past monthly salary. (This is a mandatory requirement)
Applications should be emailed directly to the email address given above
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
CLOSING DATE: 8TH SEPTEMBER 2020