Job Title: Quality Assurance Extension Officer
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Extension Manager
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk.
They seek to hire a Quality Assurance Extension Officer
- Introduce, maintain quality and right quantity control procedures
- Advising farmers on how to reduce the amount of rejected milk and get high yield milk
- Supervision of quality control and extensions services staff
- Planning of daily milk inspections
- Maintenance of quality control records
- BSC degree in Food science and Technology / Dairy Technology and Management from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a quality assurance supervisor/extension services preferably in a dairy set up
- Knowledge and experience in HACCP and ISO management systems and Computer literacy
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Assurance Extension Officer) to email@example.com by close of business 4th September 2020