Job Title: HR & Admin Officer – Furniture Company
Gross Salary: 70k – 90k
Reporting to: C.E.O
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of office furniture and equipment.
They seek to hire a professional Human resource specialist who will be responsible for recruitment & selection, training and development, performance management, discipline, administration of staff welfare and separation.
H/She will also oversee Administration matters including; premises maintenance and outsourced services management, records management and coordination of general administrative services.
- Establish and implement effective performance management reviews, methods and tools and processes in order to build a high achievement company culture.
- Capacity building through regular staffing training, coaching and developing of new competences in the departmental heads as well as all staff.
- To coordinate and follow up all the company key functions namely; sales and marketing, operations and finance, to ensure high performance across the departments.
- Carry out a HR audit to determine any staffing gaps or role duplications and harmonize skills and competences and the roles available.
- Provide oversight and quality controls over recruitment procedures including screening, interviewing, reference checks and job offers
- Head all Human Resources functions in the office including staff induction, orientation, maintaining and updating personnel files, hiring and terminating employees
- Ensure a healthy and robust office environment to promote staff growth, well -being and productivity.
- Provide executive support to the office of the director
- Ensure the business is compliance to labour laws and policies and handle any HR litigation issues.
- Ensure that all staff have the required tools /equipment/facilities for their success in the work.
- Promote a healthy spirit of teamwork and communication within the company through regular meetings and exchange of information.
- Ensure proper manpower planning in order to establish a smooth succession plan for all departments and ensure transfer of knowledge for all staff.
- Must have two professional trainings and background Degree or Higher diploma in HR and a Degree or Higher Diploma in finance or business management
- Degree or diploma in Education will be an added advantage
- Experience of 5 years and above in a manufacturing/ production or trading business (B2B)
- A Track record in staff training
- Assertive and authoritative
- Leadership skills & supervision skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent manager of day to day tasks and routine
Male candidates are encouraged to apply
NB: The role requires someone with experience in conducting staff training.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV, application letter indicating current and expected salary and a copy of a current certificate of good conduct only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Admin Officer – Furniture Company) to email@example.com on or before Friday, 11th September 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.