Job Vacancy: Human Resource Business Partner
Job Purpose: To provide an effective and efficient service to HR staff and the company in HR Systems and production of management information to aid in HR information provision and HR service delivery.
- Drawing of the Employment Contracts
- On boarding of the staff
- Collection of all original source of data (HR metrics)
- Maintain quality and consistency of HRIS database information to be shared with the Documentation Officer as well as Payroll Administrator
- Contacting the newly acquired employees to come and sign their contract letters.
- Receiving of the information from the Account Managers in regard to new staff
- Communicating with the account managers in regard to near expiring contracts.
- Provision of back office support to account managers in your portfolio.
- Relating with the staff as first point of contact when they are seeking help from the office.
- Identify opportunities for improving Human Resources processes through information system changes
- Maintain the accuracy of the information passed on to the Finance Manager, HRSM and any other stakeholders. This includes inputting and amendment of employment records relating to contractual status, leave and termination of employment records.
- Responsible for record management, ensuring tracking mechanisms are in place, ensuring all relevant employment records are in place.
- Any Business related degree with a bias in HR or Business related diploma plus 5 years working experience in similar capacity;
- IHRM Practicing Certificate;
- Experience in undertaking data analysis with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience in HR Information System;
- Excellent listening and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; and
- Payroll Administration.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 3rd Sept 2020 clearly indicating the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted