Honey Care Africa
In-Store Merchandisers – Mombasa
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximizing visibility in outlets – through point of sale, product displays and improved facings.
- Ensuring availability of the product – continuously monitor stock levels of products and generate orders.
- Competition – report on competitor activity.
- Meet and exceed sales targets assigned.
- Update and report to the supervisor on all sales activities.
- Remove damaged goods from display and return to the warehouse.
- Arrange goods on the display according to the specified planogram.
- Clean the display table and ensure its neat and tidy at all times.
- Post daily stock levels at the end of every working day.
- Build and maintain constructive customer relationships with customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma certificate in any field
- At least 1-year experience in the field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to quickly grasp product knowledge and training
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th October 2020, specifying your area of residence in Mombasa.