Job Vacancy: Manufacturing Marketing Executive
Salary: Kshs. 60,000 – 70,000
Start date: October 2020
Who are we?
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company seeking to hire a Marketing Executive who will be responsible for conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies, serving as the face of the company, coordinating, and producing all materials representing the business to reach out to prospect customers, investors and/or the community, while creating an overarching image that represents the company in a positive light.
- Executing innovative digital marketing and sales strategies to increase the product market share via purchases on all digital platforms
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns including website, social media, emails, and display advertising.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Drive the implementation of marketing & digital campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads.
- Advocating a positive client experience by demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints, and acting on the feedback.
- Website management and updates.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms
- Manage all website and online inquiries.
- Analyse online sales statistics to determine online business growth and share reports with the Director.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time as management may deem necessarily
Required Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing with IT or Computer Science
- Digital Marketing Certification highly desirable
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Strategic and creative thinker to lead to exciting campaigns that grab attention and generate sales.
- Have a key eye for detail
- Agile and flexible
- Possess analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Copywriting and design skills to produce eye catching print and online marketing materials
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, CLICK HERE to submit your application on or before 19th September 2020.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted