Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Nature of Job: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Summary: Our client, a manufacturing company, is looking to hire a marketing coordinator to Market company’s products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports, digital marketing etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with external suppliers; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A Business Degree in Marketing from a recognized university or Post graduate in Marketing/Commerce will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing
- Membership of a professional body
- In depth knowledge of modern sales & marketing strategies.
- 5 years’ experience 3 of which should have been spent in as similar position
- Unquestionable level of integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of Ms-Office package
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation
- Excellent skills in; Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with good work ethic.
- Attention to detail and outstanding listening and follow up skills.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted