Vacant Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, a market leader in spring mattress manufacturing is urgently seeking to recruit top-performing, versatile and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator will participate in our client’s advertising campaigns.
He/she will be instrumental in conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns.
- Troubleshooting marketing campaigns that are not performing well and suggesting news of doing them.
- Daily monitoring of campaign performance.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate design artworks to ensure they are creative and go with our brand guidelines.
- Plan and execute marketing activities and offers for both retail and supermarkets.
- Product development and enhancement with regards to the look and feel.
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities.
- Check market trends and look for ways of being more competitive.
- Collaborate with the designer to produce promotional materials as per the required standards.
- Creating and organizing promotional campaigns to drive sales for supermarkets, retail and saccos.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts.
- Writing targeted content for website, brochures and newsletters.
- Creating content for social media channels.
- Analyzing and responding to marketing queries via phone, email or social media.
- Any other lawful and proper task assigned to you from time to time by the management of the company.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 5 years proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Accountability – Accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely, and cost effective results.
- Initiative – Takes prompt action to accomplish tasks and meet goals and objectives.
- Problem solving/Decision making – Identifies and analyzes problems weighing the relevance and accuracy of available information. Generates and evaluates alternative solutions and makes effective and timely decisions.
- Quality of work – Pays close attention to detail. Strives to achieve accuracy and consistency in all tasks.
- Service orientation – Applies effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills when responding to customers.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
How to Apply
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 15th September 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.