Job Title: Marketing Manager (Manufacturing)
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: 120k – 150k (Gross)
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Summary: Our client, a manufacturing company along Mombasa road is seeking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
You are responsible for making sure that the brand grows and the company grows into a trusted household brand. To do this, you are responsible for designing and implementing comprehensive and multi-channel marketing strategies and the means to measure their effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing Strategy and Marketing Plan- Develop marketing strategies and plans for the company and implement them.
- Lead a team in implementing marketing strategies
- Events /Campaigns Management- You will organize road shows events on sensitization of company’s products ,brands activation ,branch launch among others marketing objectives
- Customer Service- Development of marketing programs and plans to ensure effective customers service and increase re-order levels
- Advertising –Manage mainstream adverts and online campaigns to ensure ROI
- Develop Relationship Marketing- Both for internal marketing and external marketing so as to cultivate relationships and create an even more stronger brand.
- Business Development Marketing- Introduce company’s untapped market niche such as export management and dealership management , you will be involved in developing marketing programs that ensures brand equity management
- Branding- Ensure all company branches are branded and with clear directions given
- Competitors Marketing Analysis-Be up to date and report activities- pricing, new products, marketing activities so as to gain an edge over the rest based on their factual competitions marketing activities
- Budget Management- You will develop weekly, monthly and annual marketing budget and work within the budget.
- Internal Marketing-Engage all the company employees in marketing campaigns directly or indirectly
- Training- Ensure department continuous training to keep the employees informed and motivated
- Constant feedback to the management from the market and decide on future strategies
- Work closely with the social media marketers to manage online campaigns and adverts and manage the digital marketing team
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results
- Coordinate publications and brochures for walk in customer management
- Outdoor management in mass marketing campaigns
- Work closely with graphic designers to create banners for indoor campaigns
- Work to introduce apps for mass marketing
- A Business Degree in Marketing from a recognized university or Postgraduate in Marketing/Commerce will be an added advantage.
- Member of the Marketing Society of Kenya.
- Minimum 5 year experience 2 years of which must have been spent leading a marketing team in a busy manufacturing/ Distribution environment
- Knowledge in domestic and international economic/trade, political and commercial competitive environments marketing concepts, strategy development/deployment and commercial processes/practices.
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles in detail including Segment Value Propositions and Brand marketing.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and planning skills as well as capability to work across Business Units and functionally in a Matrix environment.
- Understanding of marketing concepts.
- Modern skills in dynamics in marketing
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted