Job Title: Mechanical Draughtsman
Duration: 2 Months Contract
Salary: Competitive Based on Competence
Our client is a leading construction company with expertise and experience in civil, mechanical & structural engineering.
They seek to hire a Mechanical Draughtsman tasked with producing detailed design drawings.
The successful candidate will work alongside the technical team on a short term basis.
- Produce drawings in AutoCAD.
- Produce plant/machinery/equipment layouts
- Produce machine components drawings (assembly drawings for machines)
- Prepare basic Mechanical/civil engineering construction drawings and foundation drawings.
- Arrange and keep engineering drawing office records.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and technical certification as mechanical draughtsman.
- At least 5 years of successful work as Mechanical Draughtsman in an engineering firm.
- AUTO CAD Designing (Mechanical), covering 3D Drafting.
- Drawing and designing ability
- Ability to translate concepts on to paper and to visualize things in three-dimensional terms.
- Demonstrated commitment to accuracy and manual dexterity.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Mechanical Draughtsman) to email@example.com on or before Friday 11th September 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.