NLS Banking Solutions is currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate Implementation Engineer to join our team.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the drive and desire to learn new and innovative technologies in the financial service industry.
- Render consulting services and act to ensure customer needs are met.
- Review system issues and act suitably and on time.
- Deploy, configure and ensure software changes to the system to assist in business organizational changes.
- Analyze system and compile system change needs as requested by the customer.
- Improve software to meet customer’s business needs and follow best practices, standards and documentation as per NLS process and policy.
- Inspect and test changes before the customer performs user acceptance testing.
- Handle customer User Acceptance Testing and bug fixing reviews
- Coordinate with customers to resolve issues raised through the service desk.
- Handle customer request priorities during working hrs and non-working hrs depending on severity levels.
- Perform various tests on process with help of test cases and prepare documents for the same and coordinate with the manager to resolve all issues within the required timeframe and inform management of any delays.
- Extend support and training to customer IT departments to empower them to handle first level support.
- Configure changes and upgrade software systems at Customer sites.
- At least 1 year of experience with Java Technologies, JBoss, Apache TomCat, HTML 5, CSS
- Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle, DB2 or MS-SQL, MYSQL) Oracle or MySql preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in:
- Web application development using Core Java, JEE technologies
- Server-side frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Scala
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Experience and understanding of Production support and performance engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Must be knowledgeable in system level profiling and debugging.
- Experience in banking domain will be an added advantage
- The candidate should have a Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements given above can send their applications to email@example.com to reach us no later than 30th September, 2020.