Optiven Construction offers customers a wide variety of concrete products which meet their building needs.
We deal with manufacturing of precast materials – All Outdoor building materials.
We are currently looking forward to filling the position of Sales & Marketing Officer.
We are looking for a passionate salesperson who will provide strategic support that ensures Business Growth and Profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects and maintain existing customer’s relationship within the commercial construction industry in order to grow profitable sales.
- Make regular in-person sales calls and visits to existing client sites in order to ensure client satisfaction and to maximize sales growth.
- Seek out prospective clients and business opportunities by phone, mail, email, and/or in-person communication.
- Ensure that all marketing materials, documents and correspondence are updated and adhered to the corporate image.
- Carry out Market Activations for client acquisition.
- Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
- Stay current on existing and emerging products and technologies.
- Participate in Creativity and Innovation for product development and Customer Effectiveness.
- Introduce and demonstrate new products to existing client base.
- Follow-up on all quotes to ensure that client needs are addressed. Document outcome of the proposed solutions.
- Manage Customer relationships and ensure Zero Client Complaints.
- Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations, proposal, and contracts.
- Report competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management.
- Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner. Maintain a professional image through communication, personal presentation and vehicle that reflects well on the company.
- Complete sales call and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain CRM software with up-to date information on client contact activities.
- Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project management or business administration with strong technical background
- 3+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions
- Demonstrated results in meeting sales quotas or business development goals.
- Should have at least 2000 followers on social media pages.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience using CRM software to track and analyze sales metrics.
- Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.
- Ability to learn and operate sales and customer contact management tools.
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to work cooperatively with people and consummate sales transactions.
- Knowledge of construction industry terms, standards and practices will be an added knowledge
- Appropriate manner, conduct, and grooming to adhere to company policy.
- Technical aptitude sufficient to relate to technology applications.
- Ability to learn product lines and client operations.
- Ability to comprehend equipment specifications, price lists, catalogs, and common industry reference materials.
- Must be able to write legibly and perform common calculations quickly and accurately.
How to Apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, kindly CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 30th September 2020.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.