Job Title: Sales Data Analyst
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Manufacturing / Distribution
Salary: Kes 70,000 – 100,000/- (Gross)
Job Location: Mombasa Road, Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the National Sales Manager by providing regional sales data every week
- Work closely with regional team leaders to collect weekly sales data
- Coordinating trade activities in liaison with the Sales Manager
- Analyse Sales data- Examine weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations
- Record daily sales per region and give an analysis of each product per region sales
- Assess market data, including competitors, to identify areas where the company can increase its efforts
- Monitor and anticipate the rate of sale for each type of product offered by the business
- Analyse product by product sales and give a report on slow moving products
- Work closely with the production department to maintain inventory levels necessary to meet projected sales demands
- Writing stock reports and performing cycle counts per region
- Researching past sales trends and staying informed of current sales trends that may influence sales per region
- Sales statistics – determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree/Diploma in Sales, Accounts, Statistics, Economics or any other field but with good experience as a Sales Analyst
- Must have experience of at least 4 years as a Sales Analyst in a busy manufacturing company
- The job requires advanced organization skills, as analysts must keep several databases and spreadsheets detailing the various elements and aspects of inventory
- Good data Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of fast moving goods sales
- Detail Oriented/Attention to details
- Ability to Multitask
- Tech Savvy- Excellent Computer Skills
- Good communication Skills-Verbal and Written
- Mathematical skill
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.