Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Location: Central Kenya
Job Summary: We are looking to hire a vibrant and self- motivated sales executive to join our sales team in the Central region. The incumbent must have worked in Central Kenya and preferably from the tank companies / hardware related products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
- Calling customers to get orders.
- Maintain sales team activity reports file.
- Confirm customers’ cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received with the sales rep.
- Get prints and handout monthly debtor statements to sales reps.
- Issue marketing material to deliveries or sales reps from time to time.
- Filling general documents.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelors’ degree or Diploma in sales and marketing or related field
- 4 – 8 years’ sales working experience
- Experience working in a tank company is preferred
- Sales in hardware related products is an added advantage
- Ideal candidate will be based in Central Kenya
Skills and Attributes
- Good presentation Skills
- Excellent client relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Good Negotiation and prospecting skills
- Ability to meet Sales goals
- Creativity and open mindedness
- Sales planning skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Basic computer skills
Remuneration: Kshs.45,000 – 55,000
Interested candidates are invited to strictly send their CV and cover letters, indicating the Subject, Sales executive-Central Kenya , to email@example.com on or before 30th September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted