Our Client, in the Communication and Marketing industry seeks to recruit a Social Media Marketer & Graphics Designer.
The position calls for an enthusiastic individual who is skilled in both digital marketing and design.
Job Summary: The position holder will be responsible for the creation of brand awareness and managing the online presence of the company and graphics design skills. They should be able to develop and implement creative Social Media strategies that improve overall sales for the company, through effective management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Social Media Marketing
- Develop and execute effective social media marketing strategies consistent with the brand identity for the company.
- Consistently create engaging content with graphics for varied mediums
- Manage online campaign efforts / sales and budget to ensure wider coverage
- Manage all social media pages for the company and evaluate its performance and presence
- Consistently engage followers in a timely and effective manner
- Conceptualize, conduct research and develop materials or products that meet the objectives of potential clients for use on the website and branded material
- Able to work with a wide range of design software that make projects life
- Maintain good rapport with clients and sell them new ideas which can be implemented successfully.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Bachelors in marketing, public relations, information technology or a related field.
- Diploma or Certificate in Graphics Design / Sales
- At least 3 years consistent work experience of social media planning and managing content in a corporate setting.
- Excellent written and communication skills with a thorough knowledge of social media best practices.
- Computer literate with practical working knowledge in graphic design software
- Digital marketer skilled in content development, SEO skills and varied social media tools.
- Detail oriented with business acumen
- Professional and ethical individual with time management skills
How to Apply
If you have the qualifications outlined above, send your CV to email@example.com.
Indicate the Position Title, current and expected salary.
The deadline is Friday, 11th September, 2020.