Job Vacancy: Software Service Engineer
Job Location: Kenya
- Responsible for an on-site survey, installation, commissioning and maintenance of IT infrastructure Application and Software products.
- Provide technical support to customers through remote and on-site troubleshooting.
- Provide technical solution and hands-on support on software systems which includes hardware installation supervision.
- Plan and carry out Software installation/upgrade, configuration and commissioning.
- Work to resolve technical product issues and meet the laid down SLA’s.
- Engage with R&D to resolve critical issues, Perform reviews of the solution, Method and procedure.
- Undertake Application, Database and network equipment health checks.
- Minimum 5-year experience in installation, commissioning and maintenance of software systems.
- Should have the experience & knowledge about UNIX, Linux, Oracle DB, SQL, HTTPS, SOAP, Networking etc.
- Should have programming knowledge, preferably Java, UNIX/LINUX Shell scripting skill is a must.
- Understanding of TCP/IP Routing and protocols is an added advantage.
Share your CV to email@example.com
Subject Line: Software Engineer