Vacant Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Department: Enterprise Division
Who We Are: Telkom connects the people that keep Kenya on the move. It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services.
Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region.
Role Purpose: Support the Managing Director in the execution of the governance engagements, ensure circulation and embedding of internal assurance learning’s and also timely closure of open quality assurance concerns. Enhance the awareness of fraud risk within the division and assist in the implementation of the Quality Assurance Management Strategy of the organization.
Working For Us, We Expect You To:
- Execute tasks and activities in a cost effective manner
- Contribute positively to cost savings target of the business
- Raise awareness in the business about financial risk management to ensure buy-in and support
- Understand customer needs to facilitate proactive risk management plans
- Share information with the Enterprise team to ensure compliance with required standards
- Conduct analysis of clients, partners and sales metrics, costs and categories to help make informed business decisions
- Review & analyse findings and recommendations by internal and external audit for implementation
- Schedule monthly meetings to monitor progress with implementation of recommended improvements and submit monthly progress reports
- Conduct compliance reviews and engage with Managing Director and Internal Audit to share information
- Conduct reviews of all Enterprise Division operations to ensure compliance with internal company policy and other legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to specific sub-functions
- Participate in the development of the Enterprise Division Quality Assurance Management Plan
- Conduct reviews to ensure implementation of the plan
- Take responsibility for self-development through self-study, identification of learning opportunities
- Embark on a continuous learning drive to stay abreast with best practise in Telecoms and related industries
How to Apply
Application should be sent to email@example.com for internal applicants only and to firstname.lastname@example.org for external applicants by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 14th September 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.