Job Title: Trade Developers
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: Kes 25,000.00
Job Location: Thika and Eastern Regions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate merchandising and sales activities in the region
- Travel intensively within the region to develop new markets/ Distributors
- Plan and deliver daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Take new orders, give invoices, collect cheques and follow on payment
- Working closely with existing distributors and attracting new ones
- Bring in new Customers on-board
- Ensure products are moving and are available at all times
- Ensure company’s products are listed with all supermarkets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and give Sales reports and ensure that sales reports are updated daily
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
- Debt collection
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Work closely with head office in Nairobi to ensure deliveries are made
- Keep a record of all distributors and other customers
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Business Management or relevant field.
- 2-3 years of work experience in FMCG as a sales Rep, Trade Developer or merchandising Supervisor
- Experience working with distributors/ wholesalers/retail chains/supermarkets etc.
- Selling skills
- Customer care skills
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and proactive
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.