Our client is looking to hire experienced Tuk Tuk Drivers who will be managing sales deliveries
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Ensure goods are delivered on time to the vendors.
- Load, offload, prepare, inspect and operate the tuk tuk.
- Help Customers in making orders through the mobile App.
- Ensure the vehicle is kept in good condition and service is done on time.
- Must be a competent tuk tuk driver with minimum 2 years experience in delivery or sales in FMCG industry.
- Must have a valid Driving License – (Must have a Tuk Tuk stamp)
- Must have a Food Handling Certificate
- Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct or Receipt showing recent application.
- Conversant with geographical areas allocated.
- Must have a Smartphone
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet above requirements are advised to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 17th October 2020.
Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s)