Job Vacancy: North Rift Wholesale Van Sales Representative
- Lift products from either from the factory or assigned distributor.
- Follow designated route plans
- To achieve a weekly target of Ksh 500,000/=
- To visit a minimum of 35 wholesalers
- To reconcile float on a weekly basis.
- Identify and gain new business through a sustained program of customer contact and following up referrals and leads.
- Negotiate price and volume discount (where applicable) in accordance with the company’s policies and liaise with internal stake orders regarding to issues to ensure client retention and continued business.
- Work closely with new and existing customers to determine their present and future requirements by proposing suitable products and upgrades to maintain and grow revenue for the organization
- Maintain accurate customer databases and sales statistics/records of sales performance
- Maintain contact with key Distributors, wholesalers and Key accounts in relevant territory and update Sales Manager on a weekly basis with forecast and other requirements
- Review current sales and provide weekly meeting schedules, targets and results on the following week.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to negotiate and develop effective processes to ensure successful work outcomes
- Receiving, handling or escalating customer complaints of sales related issues
- Customer Service
- Computer literary
- Communications skills
- Administrative Extent of Authority Experience
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
- Diploma-Customer business development
- A bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5 years’ experience selling FMCG is a MUST
- Computer literacy Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the region is a MUST
Kindly send your CV indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com