Job Title: Administration Officer
Reports To: HR Manager & PA to the GCEO
Age: 25 – 35 years
We are seeking an individual who is dynamic and passionate about delivering results to join our HR & Administration team.
Job Summary: Responsible for planning, organizing and supervising all administrative activities that facilitate smooth running of business operations for head office and all branch offices (including affiliate companies).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the reception desk, welcome guests quickly and courteously on arrival at the reception desk and to advise the hosts as soon as guests arrive,
- To operate Reception Switchboard / telephone in a professional manner, taking messages and dealing with all telephone queries as necessary
- Keeping a daily check on the mails that are sent to the office along with answering them or directing them to the concerned persons and take messages/bookings and pass on relevant information
- Parcel management including receiving, recording and dispatching of all parcels and keep accurate records,
- Organizing events and meetings, coordinating travel and accommodation, visas, ticketing as instructed and within the company policy, for both internal and external people as required,
- Performing clerical duties as and when instructed including filling, binding and copying of documents as instructed,
- Record office expenditure and manage the administration budget/petty cash including all branch offices,
- Ensure that all administration supplier bills are prepared by the 10th of every month and follow up on payment for the same,
- Ensure that the office is properly maintained or kept clean and arrange for repairs where necessary,
- Oversee the cleaning and inspection of the offices,
- Oversee proper maintenance, storage and security of assets and records to ensure integrity of data and information,
- License management for the head office and branch offices. Ensure statutory and regulatory compliance of HQ and all branch offices. Copies of all licenses to be kept for reference purposes,
- Ensuring efficient administration services/support to all departments and branch offices,
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes and other materials as and when directed,
- Offer support to all departments in their processes,
- Coordinate all administration activities for HQ and all branch offices. This include but are not limited to provision of stationary, petty cash etc.,
- Assist the Finance department in posting branch petty cash expenses to the ERP system,
- Prepare and present the monthly administration report,
- Manage the procurement function for HQ and branches in a cost effective and timely manner,
- Manage all outsourced IT Companies and ensure service delivery is as per our requirements,
- Ensure servicing of printers and machines is done as and when required,
- Manage the ISO 9001 function of Procurement and Information Technology (IT),
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma in Business Management/Administration or any other related field.
- MS Office qualification
- ISO 9001: 2015 knowledge
- 5 years progressive work experience in administration or office management.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Perform a variety of duties often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure,
- Accept responsibility for and in teams,
- Relate to others in a manner that creates a sense of teamwork and cooperation,
- Maintain effective communication with colleagues, both junior and senior,
- Respond appropriately to environmental and safety hazards and function effectively in emergency situations,
- Utilize company systems effectively to ensure economical use of equipment and supply
- Be creative and innovative in minimizing costs,
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should apply for the position through firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.