Job Vacancy: Advertising Business Executive – Direct Sales
Job Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, an out-of-home (OOH) and outdoor advertising company, is recruiting an experienced Advertising Business Executive to join their team and handle direct sales.
Job Summary: Responsible for identifying sales prospects and leads, pitching and selling products and services as well as maintaining good relationships in assigned client portfolios.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and understand prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to successful agreements;
- Source for business from companies via cold calling, emailing and face to face meetings;
- Compile proposals, rate cards and contracts and share with clients within agreed timelines;
- Create and share quotations with clients;
- Follow up on payments when due;
- Accompany clients to site visits for the locations you are selling;
- Undertake negotiations with clients on long-term bookings and/or discounts with Manager’s assistance and guidance;
- Oversee site branding with the production team and share visuals with clients;
- Liaise with the Accountants for invoicing of your clients;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and partners;
- Update and present the weekly, monthly and quarterly internal reports;
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; and making recommendations;
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Key Requirements & Qualifications
- MUST have media, advertising or printing sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ proven working experience as Account/Sales Executive in the same field
- A strong command of both verbal and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM
- Deep understanding of sales & marketing principles and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 23rd October 2020
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.