AIC Kijabe Hospital
Job Advert: ENT Surgeon
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care at affordable rates.
As a provider of compassionate and quality health care services, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our valuable resource. If your goals align to these tenets, we invite you to journey with us in serving God in the healthcare provision.
Reporting to the Lead Adult Surgery, the holder of the position will glorify God through provision of comprehensive and holistic care for OHNS patients and servanthood within the OHNS team.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Masters degree in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery or related field
- Bachelors degree in Medicine or any other related field
- Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Possess a valid private practicing License
- Ability to effectively influence support from and add value to a wide range of professionals
- Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the relevant sector
- Should have strong analytical skills and be result oriented
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle both internal and external communication
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 11th November 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.