Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer
- Completion of Secondary education required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Procurement, Logistics Management or a relevant field
- 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible experience in procurement.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel), email and able to easily navigate the Internet.
- Must have professional qualification in purchasing and supplies(diploma in purchasing & supplies or CIPS qualifications)
- Experience in purchasing in large/medium sector
- Must have high levels of integrity.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a requirement.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting ‘ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT’ as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 22ndOctober 2020.
Indicate the salary expectation.