Exciting Career Opportunity: Audit Assistant
Our client, a Tax, Accounting and Audit firm, is experiencing growth in client portfolios. As a result, they seek to fill the position of Audit Assistant with immediate effect.
- Manage clients accounts under the supervision of the senior auditor;
- Arrange Audit and Tax assignments according to priorities;
- Assist in preparation of Audit Files for presentation to clients;
- Assist in the implementation of determined audit scope and plans;
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate audit documentation, previous reports, data flowcharts and other relevant information and data;
- Assist in preparation and presentation of reports that reflect audit’s results and document the process;
- Provide objective and independent input to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement of the audit process.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Be a holder of a CPA (K) qualification;
- A holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area will be desirable;
- Experience of 2 years as an Audit Assistant in an Audit and Tax firm;
- Good understanding of Audit work, scope and expectations;
- Ability to prepare and present quality Audit files;
- Drive for knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards;
- Willingness to learn and develop skills in the audit and advisory field;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance;
- A customer oriented mindset.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a Career move in the Audit and Advisory sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Kindly indicate current and expected salary as well as your availability/Notice Period in your application subject line or CV.
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 6th November 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.