Our client is an Automotive manufacturer.
On behalf of our client, we seek to recruit the following positions:
Plant Technical Coordinator
Job Summary: Oversee the operations of the factory to ensure production targets are met and quality standards for products are achieved using the most efficient and effective utilization of both local and imported company resources to enable maximum productivity
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5 years progressive experience in a key leadership/management role at a manufacturing facility
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/ Bachelor Degree in Operations/Industrial Management;
- Ability to balance production and maintenance needs;
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles and applications associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering;
- Previous experience and broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies and co-ordination across functional team members.
- Past experience and strong understanding of budgeting/expense management with a basic understanding of financial management
- Setting, designing and achieving production and delivery targets in consultancy with production manager.
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility so as to ensure that production targets are met with minimal interruption and sufficient manpower
- Optimize factory organization structure with relevant departments and teams to eliminate inefficiency due to disorganization and track inputs from production manager.
- Establish and review production schedules to ensure production targets are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible with also understanding of production manager.
- Assist in achieving the training of all manufacturing personnel and prepare appropriate work plans to ensure optimal resource allocation to achieve set targets;
- Report operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality;
- Keep track of the scrap sold to other companies
- Report any plant/machinery malfunction and preventive maintenance ensuring minimum downtime, immediately to the production manager
- Ensuring safety procedures/operations are in place; Stock Yard management including loading and offloading procedures to ensure minimal damages hence coordinate with stores.
- Highly motivated, results oriented and self-driven
- Ability to work independently and within a team; ability to motivate team and individuals towards achieving set targets
- Attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize work and properly manage time.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet production deadlines and set out targets.
- Flexible Working Hours.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.