Exciting Career Opportunities FMCG (Bakery)
Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturer in Bread and Confectionery seeks to recruit a dynamic, results oriented energetic and self driven individual for the Position of Electrical Technician.
Job title: Electrical Technician
Salary Range: Kshs 35,000 – 45,000 Gross
Reports to: Production Manager
Location: Nakuru or Kisumu, Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, service and onsite overhaul of electrical machines and equipment;
- To track equipment and machine performance and recommendations appropriately;
- Troubleshooting and Repairs of electrical equipment like ovens, packaging machines, generators etc;
- Attend breakdowns of production machines and utility machines;
- Daily breakdown tracing and report generation;
- Handling of multi scale tasks involving electrical, electronic and mechanical operation;
- Responsible for ensuring minimum spare part usage;
- Responsible for audit compliance & audit work using the existing standards;
- Ensure complete compliance to prescribed GMP, within the plant;
- Perform other electrical maintenance and repair duties as they arise.
Person Specification (Qualifications and Work Experience)
- Holder of a Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation qualification from a reputable institution/examination body;
- At least 3-5 years experience as Electrical Technician in Bakery/Food Production/Confectionery making or related industry;
- Sound Knowledge of electrical and related aspects in a production set up;
- Electrical system & power software knowledge will be an added advantage;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving approach;
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: email@example.com
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
A competitive remuneration package plus pension and medical cover benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 30th October 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.