Job Vacancy: Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
Our client in Real Estate is looking for a Chief Finance Officer (CFO).
The right candidate has at least 10 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance.
He/she has managed a finance department in a busy organization with complex trading structures and diverse portfolios or income streams.
The position reports to the CEO and is based in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically lead and manage all financial activities in the organization
- Guide and coordinate Budgets and forecasting
- Oversee financial reporting with detailed analysis of financial statements and variances from budgets
- Ensure financial compliance through adherence to GAAP regulations, statutory and especially tax laws
- Guide costing and monitor profit margins
- Provide proactive and sound guidance regarding management of assets, investments, and financial trends
- Maximize cash flow consistent with sound credit and collection policies
- Responsible for risk management throughout the organisation
- Manage a small team of accountants
- Create and maintain strong relationships with bankers and negotiate lines of credit as well as other financial services
- Guide and oversee payroll processing
- Involved in the overall Office Administration
- Must have a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a CPA (K) or equivalent
- Must have at least 10 years working experience with 5 years in management
- Requires strong financial management and investment knowledge and skills
- Must have excellent team management skills
- Should demonstrate very strong communication skills. Able to explain complex financial data in simple, relatable language
- Expected to have very strong interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate report writing and analytical skills
- Must have keen attention to detail
- Should be able to manage their work with speed and accuracy
- Strong and creative problem-solving abilities
- Must have very high level of integrity
- Must be reliable and dependable
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to Fanisi HR Solutions at email@example.com by the end of day Friday 23rd October 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.