Job Title: Communication & Marketing Executive
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems.
They seek to hire an eloquent and creative Communication & Marketing Executive tasked with ensuring that all company communication is in line with the company’s vision in addition to developing and implementing effective marketing strategies for the company.
- Develop an annual marketing calendar in liaison with management and department team leaders to promote the company’s services and oversee seamless execution
- Organize for internal events to brand the company, engage its clients as well as promote the various services.
- Scout for external events that the company can take part in to enhance publicity, strengthen its presence in the market and engage potential clients
- Initiate PR activities to promote the company’s key service lines
- Develop creative and engaging content to be published on various platforms to keep the company visible and top of mind with existing and potential clients
- Develop presentations on the company’s key services to be made to potential clients both online and in person
- Review all company communication before its shared with clients or other relevant sources
- Propose creative online strategy
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s online content (SEO).
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Research on new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Ensure that the company digital presence and attributes are at par with global standards and best practices
- Develop and utilise digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Degree in Marketing, communications or a related field of study from a reputable institution.
- At least 4 years’ experience in marketing preferably in an IT company
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must have the ability to develop and successfully execute and track marketing campaigns
- Must have good public speaking skills and enjoy making presentations to various audiences both in person and online
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture.
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of marketing and communication to impact on business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title (Communication & Marketing Executive – IT Company) on the email subject to email@example.com before Wednesday 13th October 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.