Career Management Centre limited is seeking a passionate, high energy and self-driven Technical Sales Representative for one of our clients in the Construction Industry.
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative – Construction
Job Purpose: Responsible for growing the company’s market share by directly sourcing and acquisition of customers’ orders for Ready Mix concrete to ensure the company attains its volume sales and revenue targets, while maintaining high standards of service and meeting expectations of the customers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Marketing -Using multichannel approaches to prospect for RMX business in line with the company targets to ensure steady business flow
- Sales -Negotiating and concluding Ready Mix(RMX) sales on the behalf of the company in line with laid out structures and in liaison with management.
- Customer relationship – Existing Customer relationship management for continuous and referral business
- Credit Management -Manage customers’ credit levels to ensure minimal credit exposures in line with policies and procedures
- Market Research -Conduct market research, keeping an eye on demand of new products in the market, competitor prices and communication of the same to the product development team for eventual evaluation and possible implementation.
- Reporting -Preparing monthly reports on prospects, sales and market intelligence and credit status of each client
- Health and Safety- Ensuring active participation in company safety programmes and adherence to safety standards
- Cross team’s collaboration -Working closely with the logistics team to ensure that the customers are served well and liaising with the relevant departments with a view to boost sales
- Bachelor’s degree in, Engineering or related field
- Must have at least 1 year’s sales experience in the construction industry
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Ability to work under no supervision and under pressure
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject as “Technical Sales Representative – Construction” not later than 31st October 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate against the applicants on any basis.