A modern dental practice in Westlands is searching for very presentable lady who is qualified to fill the position of Front Office / Receptionist.
The successful candidate will report to the Principal Dentist and should be highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and have a passion for success and detail.
- Receive patients in the clinic, greet and accord them the necessary assistance.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle callers’ inquiries whenever possible.
- Making appointments and managing the patients’ diaries.
- Managing the patients in the reception room clinic.
- Exceptional ability to perform filing, receptionist, record keeping and other related clerical tasks.
2. Deal with insurance claims and payments
- Scanning claim forms and xrays when necessary and sending them to the respective insurance company.
- Follow up on the approval of the pre authorisation forms.
- Sending invoices every end month and follow up on the payments.
- Collecting payment from clients receipting, banking and recording.
- Monitor all snail mail and email enquiry and give feedback.
- Ensuring all statutory bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure all suppliers/service providers invoices are paid every month.
- Procuring of stationery, office equipment and all non-clinical items.
- Handling and reconciling petty cash.
4. Marketing Duties
- To communicate continuously with existing corporate stakeholders
- To supervise the sales of brushes and oral hygiene products in the clinic.
- Prospecting for corporate clients in liaison with the Doctor
5. Human Resource Duties
- Co-ordinate staff leave arrangement in liaison with the C.E.O
- Ensure all staff benefits e.g. medical covers are readily available.
- Supervise the assistant and cleaner
- Assist the clinical manager to order clinical supplies.
- Computer skills – MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Administrative Skills (Filling, Emails, Internet Research etc.)
- Excellent communicator, helpful, and pleasant demeanor
- A crisp Clear Neutral Accent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Charismatic very organized and presentable
- Fluency in both English and Kiswahili
- A passion for helping others, keeping information of a confidential nature secure and the ability to think out of the box is required
Minimum Education Qualification:
- A Diploma in Human Resource
- A certificate or diploma in front office management or its equivalent
- At least 2- 4 years’ experience as a Receptionist/Front Office in a Fast Paced business environment, relating with people of different backgrounds, race, religion, nationalities, etc.
- Should be well versed with the social media and the WWW.
Applicants earning more than KSh 20,000 need not to apply
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th October 2020