Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
The Mobile Dental Clinic’s mission is to “improve community Dental health and wellbeing by increasing access to safe, quality, & preventive Dental health services.” You will coordinate and oversee mobile clinic services conducted on board the facility’s two (2) mobile medical units, while continuously striving to enhance and expand services, reduce barriers to care, and create a reliable presence at the community level. This is an exciting position with a lot of flexibility to continue to grow and strengthen the Mobile clinics and services.
The Manager leads group business development initiatives, supports and coordinates marketing efforts, and assists with day-to-day clinic operations. The Manager will develop and implement practice group business development strategies to strengthen and expand relationships with current clients and cultivate new clients.
In addition, the Manager will identify and execute approaches to elevate the external and internal profile of the practice. The Manager will also support the leadership of the practices in management areas, including operations, and economics.
The Manager will report to the Managing Director.
This position will also work closely with other members of the Client Development & Practice Management Department, including Clinic coordinator, administrator/Hr , as well as the Account and Financial departments to ensure that initiatives support firm priorities and help drive overall firm strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Mobile Dental Clinic Management
- Oversee Dental service activities and personnel
- Plan and coordinate Dental services
- Work collaboratively with staff, Dentists, Dental Officers, and other Clinic departments and community partners to implement appropriate healthcare programs
- Provide daily. Weekly and monthly reports
2) Business Development & Management
- Partners with the Managing Director to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Drives business development goals of assigned groups; includes support in generating business leads and opportunities, expanding existing client matters, and identifying and pursuing cross-selling opportunities.
- Develops pitches and proposals, including firm responses to formal RFPs.
- In collaboration with the clinic coordinator, digests and delivers meaningful research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to inform and support business development opportunities, strategies, and decisions.
- Develops compelling marketing collateral, website descriptions, social media content, and other client facing materials; ensures materials are regularly updated.
- Provide training to all staff in selling and marketing dental services
- Maintains matters/experience lists and databases.
- Supports opportunities to increase brand awareness and profile for assigned practice areas, including outward facing activities such as sponsored events, in-house presentations, professional speaking opportunities and articles and other publications.
- Supports, monitors, and reports on the progress of on-going business development efforts and initiatives.
- Works with individual Dentists and Dental Officers and advises on business development best practices and strategies to assist in developing their practices.
- Supports Dentists with, and supervises the logistics of, patient alerts, blogs, and newsletters.
- Depending on Clinics needs and approach to business development, takes on other responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree. A JD, MBA or other related advanced degree may substitute for the required experience.
- The position requires a minimum of five (5) years of increasingly responsible, directly related experience during which the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities were attained.
- Experience in the direct supervision of others on a regular basis preferred.
- Direct experience in a professional services environment in any professional capacity preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability in content creation/message development and developing clear value proposition statements within creative production processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop executive-level presentations and present ideas persuasively to an executive-level audience.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization and work both independently and with others.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Strong business and marketing acumen. Ability to leverage research and competitive intelligence to identify business opportunities and support go-to-market strategies.
- Experience with guiding and/or developing innovative product solutions that integrate multiple product/service capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of and familiarity with legal and business environments.
- General digital/tech savviness and social media acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to balance internal sensitivities while driving for results.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgeting principles and experience monitoring and managing budgets.
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th October 2020
Sales and Business Development Manager
Sales and Marketing
|Company / Organization||
Dental Practice in Westlands
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
The Mobile Dental Clinic’s mission is to “improve community Dental health and wellbeing by increasing access to safe, quality, & preventive Dental health services.” You will coordinate and oversee mobile clinic services conducted on board the facility’s two (2) mobile medical units, while continuously striving to enhance and expand services, reduce barriers to care, and create a reliable presence at the community level. This is an exciting position with a lot of flexibility to continue to grow and strengthen the Mobile clinics and services.www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.