Vacancy: Marketing Intern
Reports To: Marketing Coordinator
Duty Station: Nairobi, Mombasa Road
Are you passionate in marketing, qualified and enthusiastic to learn?
Steel Division is seeking to recruit you for the position of a Marketing Intern.
Job Purpose: The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting in Marketing function in planning of marketing events, managing leads from social media and digital platforms, conducting
customer survey, assisting in loyalty program roll out with an objective of promoting the Company brand and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Has graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Marketing
- Good at events planning
- Familiar with merchandising or any other promotion activities
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms will be an added advantage
- Must have passion for Marketing
- Must be a person who has ability to learn quickly, high integrity, good attitude, high confidentiality, possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Work with minimum supervision.
- Aged between 21 to 26 years old.
How to Apply
The Company will offer the successful candidate an attractive allowance as remuneration.
If you meet the above requirements kindly CLICK HERE to apply through the following link by Thursday, 22nd October,2020.
Disclaimer: Please note that Doshi Group does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process.