Our client is in the Construction, Electrical, Design and Engineering industry and is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for developing new electrical systems for various applications/systems in the built environment, focusing on building design and electrical supplies to property projects.
- Required to understand the scope of the project, define, and design each component to recognize industry standards and specifications.
- Designing and laying out new electrical systems.
- Demonstrate ability to use software programs to design electrical systems.
- Creating system models and simulations.
- Coordinate electrical designs with architect and other engineering disciplines
- Producing necessary design reports and documentation.
- Create documentation and reports throughout the design process by documenting specifications, schematics, and diagrams regarding the project.
- Provide support to electrical design systems developed.
Qualification and Experience
- Registered as Professional Engineer registered with the Engineers Board of Kenya
- 6 years minimum experience as Electrical Design Engineer
- CAD software –computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Electrical design software and Electrical codes
- Project management concepts – from scheduling to meeting deadlines, electrical design engineers should be able to adhere to project management guidelines and processes
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience of PV design and installation an added advantage
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th October 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.