Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Electronics Technician position for one of our clients.
Duration: 6 Months
- Field support for solar PV (Photovoltaic) projects, handle the technical issue from the customer.
- Train the installers or maintainers about installation, operation, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of solar inverter, monitoring devices or system.
- On-site commissioning support, provide on-site technical training for commissioning, guarantee the customer’s solar PV project runs successfully on time.
- Reply the inquiry about the inverter and relevant product from the customer in time.
- Analyze the fault of the inverter and write a troubleshooting report if necessary, to the service director or customer.
- Remote technical support, kindly communicates with customers via Phone or Email, collects fault information and releases the solution to the customer.
- Response and process the technical request from the customer in time by Phone or Email, even on the weekend.
- Inverter batch rectification related work
Required Skills / Knowledge & Experiences
1. Have more than 2 years’ experience of electronics technician, being prior if having working experience of solar inverter, power and electronics.
2. Well know the structure of PV plant systems such as public power grid standard, the PV configuration, the specification of transformers, breaker .etc.
3. Well organized and be able to multitask.
4. Have good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Be a good team worker, keep hardworking.
6. Have a positive altitude to the job, be able to withstand the high pressure from the job sometimes.
7. Adapt to traveling.
- Degree in Electronics, power or Engineering.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 3rd November 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted