Extra Inch Technologies Ltd
Vacant Position: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Start Date: Immediate
Location: East Africa
What we are looking for?
We are investing for the long term by hiring 2 dynamic and passionate strategic sales professionals to bring new customers on board.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing partners/client relationships.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Partner with marketing teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective partners/clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with partners/clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Identify potential competitor in the market and complete appropriate research on the prospective competitor business
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Experience / Qualifications / Capabilities
- 3+ years selling with a track record of new business acquisition
- At least 3 years of experience in drafting system/business requirements
- It would be preferable for candidates to demonstrate at least 2 years track record of sales per annum + turnkey project WINS
- Experience of selling at senior level for concept orientated services or software.
- Experience of winning key accounts and exceeding targets.
- Worked with procurement processes, ITT, bid management, RFI, RFPs and supporting the value propositions and pitch strategy.
- You see sales as a teaching opportunity to create value and challenge the customer to think differently.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested?
Share your detailed CV and 3 references by 16th October 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER”