Extra Inch Technologies Ltd
Job Vacancy: Senior .NET Core Developer
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- .NET Core
Full Job Description: We are currently hiring 3 Senior .NET core Full-stack developers experienced in both visual interfaces and web services construction. In addition, you should be expert in code development, unit testing, source code management, build management, integration testing, and deployment.
- Translating business requirements to technical requirements and developing code.
- Producing high quality work with best practices and standards and meet all deadlines.
- Support QA testing process and assist the deployment team in releasing the code to client environments.
- Coordinating changes with other team members and business analysts
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve the issues identified during testing cycle and user acceptance testing
- Must have at least 3 years of ASP.Net MVC/.Net core technologies
- Excellent experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Proficiency in developing models using .Net / .Net Core Entity Framework with code first approach or database first approach
- Must have good knowledge using SQL Server for developing database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, and functions
- Experience with version control using TFS/Github
- Experience with industry standard information protection, data security guidelines, secure coding techniques & best practices.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested? Share your detailed CV, 2 references and links to your work if any by 16th October 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SENIOR .NET CORE DEVELOPER”