Job Title: Business Development Executive
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Profile Introduction: Our client, is a leading financial services group with a representation in 25 countries across the African continent.
Role Summary: To achieve Group products new business targets from groups and individual direct clients, by actively conducting product presentations to the clients and managing the end to end onboarding process.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 years’ experience, 2 years of which should be in insurance sales environment
- Excellent relationship management
- Sales and Marketing knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in a business field or social sciences
- Progress in ACII, LOMA, AIIK
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager.
- To continuously source for opportunities for all Group products.
- To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
- Computer Skills
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Good organization & Planning skills
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Relationship building skills
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th October 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer