Job Title: Sales Supervisors
Industry: FMCG – Modern Trade
Salary: Kshs 100k – 180k
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary: An FMCG company in Nairobi, is looking for Sales Supervisors / Coordinators with good experience dealing with Modern trade and Supermarkets and to supervise a team of sales representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Supervise a team of sales reps and ensure they are meeting set targets
- Team Development and Management in route plans
- Dealing with modern trade customers, sourcing for new ones and managing the existing
- Attending meetings with customers
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets- implement sales strategies to ensure penetration into new markets and guiding the sales team on new markets to ensure profit maximization.
- Management of the Sales Process, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Developing sales strategies, setting sales targets for individual sales Executives and team as a whole.
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and giving Sales reports to management and ensuring that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related course
- 5 years plus working experience in Sales in FMCG dealing with modern trade
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a sales coordinator/Supervisor
- Candidates working with international brands are encouraged to apply
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Ability to manage a team
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.