Job Title: Furniture Sales Executive – Mombasa
Gross Salary: 30K – 40K plus commission
Our Client is one of the leading makers of indoor and outdoor furniture in Kenya.
They seek to hire a results-oriented Furniture Sales Executive to conduct field sales and attract new clients.
H/She will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of Diploma in Business or related field
- Excellent planning, organizational skills with high integrity
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Results driven individual with a strategic approach to achieving their objectives
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply
NB: Residents of Mombasa are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Furniture Sales Executive – Mombasa) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 9th October 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.