Our client is a fast-growing manufacturing company seeking to hire a General Manager.
He/she will oversee that operations in all departments are seamless. This role will include ensuring that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently to achieve cost-effective and optimum production and compliance.
He/she will also be responsible for the accounting of all business activities together with supporting staff development, enhancing efficiency, driving sales, and improving revenue.
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining relationships with clients and the enhancement of the organization’s image to meet overall growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing employee hiring, training, performance evaluation, retention, and termination activities.
- Overseeing the review of the company’s progress, achieved goals, and liaising with top management to develop better strategic plans for operational activity.
- Developing and implementing Operational Standard Operating Procedures and Policies aligned to the business strategy ensuring efficiency and excellent service delivery.
- Participating in the development and setting of business targets to achieve corporate objectives.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities and implementing growth strategies.
- Reviewing the company’s marketing strategy to improve revenue and creating and managing a suitable budget plan.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data through planning effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Developing and generating regular reports which are professional, concise, and clear. These will be reviewed by the CEO regularly.
- Investigating customer complaints and product/process non-conformities and offering improvement solutions and recommendations.
- Actively seeking out continuous improvement opportunities and implementation, while working proactively to seek out cost reductions.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Mechanical Engineering, Production Management, Project Management, or any related course.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes with key attention to detail.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and lean manufacturing policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively across team members and manage the various functional roles within the organization to ensure all team members are meeting their targets.
- Knowledge in ISO Certification / Kaizen / 6S methodology / Lean Manufacturing / Gemba.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 21st October 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.