Our client, a local manufacturer of granite seeks to recruit a Sales Manager who will be responsible for the sales and after sales management.
The manager will be responsible for sales, sales reporting, after sales management, customer service and pricing.
The role holder will also be responsible for growing the distributor and developer accounts while also managing direct sales and the sales team.
Directly Reports to: The General Manager
Direct Supervision: Sales Executives
Overview of Position
- Manage the sales team while being a general team player
- Grow and manage the various sales channels
- Prepare management reports
- Interface with distributors, developers and contractors
- Maintain positive business relationships with customers, suppliers and distributors
- Manage workflow by ensuring all deadlines are met and work is completed and accurate
- Develop a pricing strategy to ensure our products are competitive
- Sell our products using the different channels
- Exert attention to detail ensuring accuracy with all tasks
- Maintain all contact information for distributors, developers, contractors and customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Monitor and report competitive activity
- Identify and attend relevant trade shows, association meetings and forums
- 3+ years’ sales experience in the construction industry (granite sales will be an added advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid analytical and computer skills
- Demonstrable ability to support productive business relationships
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task dozens of tasks simultaneously and under time pressure
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field
- A diploma with the relevant work experience could suffice
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Sales Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.