Job Title: Head of Sales – Office Furniture
Gross Salary: Very Competitive based and with lucrative performance incentives
Reporting to: C.E.O
Our client is a leading manufacturer and importer of office furniture and solutions.
They seek to hire a Head of Sales to lead sales of Office furniture.
The incumbent will be responsible for heading the sales team, executing the short- and long-term sales strategy, operational execution, team development and delivering on financial results.
- Managing operations of the sales office
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Driving sales team to achieve mutually agreed targets
- Proposing and implementing sales strategies
- Monitor performance, product KPIs and quality control with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed; prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting where required.
- Determine staffing needs and business unit structure; create and manage a high-caliber and passionate team, as well as develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and team members within the broader organization.
- Evaluating and monitoring sales team skills, knowledge and grooming
- Monthly appraisals of the sales team
- Identifying training needs for sales team. Planning and executing effective sales team training
- Continued improvement of people and processes
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- In charge of new buildings leads and Dormant clients’ reactivation
- Managing and monitoring all large deals/ quotations/tenders
- Pushing of slow-moving stock
- Management (CRM) software
- Product portfolio analysis (internal)
- Carrying out market intelligence and research
- Preparation of timely and accurate sales reports
- Quick resolution of sales related issues
- Involved in Ordering of Containers and Stock Levels
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the CEO from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution; MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Must have held a similar managerial position
- Minimum of 5 years of experience operating within a high-growth company with over 2 years’ management experience in the IT sector
- MUST have good team management skills
- MUST have proven record of sales performance
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with excellent experience driving sales and brand development activities.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to track and drive financial results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven track record of success building partnerships and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and balance thought with action while getting the most out of limited resources.
- Passionate, focused and energetic nature with the ability to drive and achieve results.
- Experience in IT sector is a MUST
- MUST have B2C experience
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Sales – Office Furniture) to email@example.com on or before Friday, 30th October 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.