Job Vacancy: Accounts & Operations Assistant
- Responsible for maintaining a well-organized, accurate and efficient Accounting and business support function.
- To manage day to day operations of the accounts department
- To manage accounts payable and receivable in a timely manner
- To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
- To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports
- To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
- To enforce credit control
- Ensure accurate and up to date stock records
- Manage procurement/ supplier relationships
- All facilities repair & maintenance
- Ensure customer service
- Educational Qualification Required: KATC or CPA1
- Minimum Experience Required: 2 Years
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and regulations
- Working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases
- Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volume of data (Advanced Microsoft Excel)
Should be a resident of Nyakach Sub-County in Kisumu County
Please send an application letter and copy of CV to email@example.com.
Deadline for application is October 31, 2020.