Our client is in the Construction, Electrical, Design and Engineering industry and is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Human Resource Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up HR Processes and functions.
- Develop and issues contracts as per the labour law requirements
- Recruit and onboard employees to the organization
- Develop review and recommend changes to the HR policies as the statutory and best practices
- Maintains the organization structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by organizing training to departmental leaders to coach and discipline employees
- Preparation and maintenance of all required Payroll data for all staff members
- Manage the employee benefits and advise on the benefits variable for the team.
- Handling disciplinary matters and dealing with staff welfare issues
- Develop and review the performance management system
- Minimum 4- 5years’ experience in an equivalent role in the construction and engineering industry.
- University degree in Human Resource Management or social sciences
- Higher National Diploma or CHRP
- Must be a member of IHRM
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 16th October 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement