Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is a well-established Internet Service Provider whose aim is to connect people in primarily rural areas to the Internet.
They have been instrumental in improving connectivity for groups that have been traditionally marginalized, making a great social and economic impact in the areas they work.
They seek to hire a Fund Raising Manager tasked with identifying suitable grant opportunities for the organization to apply for.
The successful candidate will work closely with the company’s Managing Director, working remotely with occasional travel to the company’s Nanyuki offices.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for non-commercial project funding that are aligned to the company’s strategy for social impact
- Identify suitable grant opportunities and write winning grant applications
- Gather documentation and fulfill the necessary requirements of various funding bodies to formally seek funding on behalf of the company
- Develop and cultivate partnerships and relationships with suitable organizations and contacts that will be valuable while sourcing for grants
- Work with the team to design projects to achieve the company’s objectives and those of the grant funders
- Create KPIs, reporting templates and project audit materials that conform to the relevant donor requirements, to be used by the company’s internal project manager during the course of the project.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or a related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in grant writing / fundraising for social impact
- Programme/Project Management experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent communicator who can both sell a vision verbally, and bring a mundane written report to life
- Top-shelf research skills
- Ability to understand the needs of both the organization in need of funding and the organization that is offering the grant
- Great organizational skills
How to Apply
If you meet the required qualifications, kindly send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Fundraising Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 16th October 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.