Our client, a leading multinational manufacturing and supplying IT Gadgets is seeking to recruit a Channel Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and Manage client relationship.
- Responsible for new product line development, such as commercial display, Ezviz and alarm products, etc
- Responsible for current channel development
- Business travel around the country and surrounding countries.
- Create a sales strategy based on market research and sales data.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Tracking sales team metrics and sharing them with company leadership
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales service support and assistance
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in ICT related field. Masters is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Sales manager or Specialist in IT, Mobile terminal or any electronics/gadgets/appliances related field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team leader and team player.
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Excellent Problem-solving skills.
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong selling and Negotiation skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and Application letter or before 30.10.2020 to email@example.com Indicating “ Channel Sales Manager” and your Salary expectation on the Email Subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.