Our client GlaxoSmithKline Ltd, one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare company is seeking to recruit Laboratory Analyst Project Trainee.
Duration: 6 months with possible renewal for another 6 months upon satisfactory performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out required analysis for:
- Raw materials
- Finished Products
- Stability studies products
- Conducting internal calibration of Chemical Laboratory Equipment.
- Prepare and standardize reagents.
- Collect, Record and Review experimental data.
- Sample water and materials for analysis.
- Maintain inventory for lab consumables.
- Stability studies analysis on products for projects (Thor, Alaska, Vuzela, Optimus, Panadol B&I).
- Peer review for stability studies samples analyzed.
- Stability Summaries.
- Analytical method validation and Transfers.
- Increased volumes in liquids line.
- Inspection of retained samples.
- Retained raw materials analysis to validate retention containers.
- Diploma or Degree in Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry/industrial Chemistry or related sciences.
- Conversant in Analytical and Instrumentation techniques.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd October 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted