Our client, a manufacturer of commercial refrigeration in Kenya seeks to recruit a Lead Electrical Field Technician.
Ref: LFT 2020
Role Summary: To manage the daily technicians in trade both insource and outsource with the goal to meet the daily Preventative maintenance target and achieving the OTRR as per the agreed customers SLA. To attend to all repairs and PM calls within the assigned region of Kenya.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsible for daily field service performance for both in house technicians and contractor maintenance service provider’s (MSP) technicians.
- Overall responsible for achieving the daily Preventative maintenance target per technician and MSP.
- Daily route planning and effective utilization of company resources.
- Attending electrical repairs and preventative maintenance calls in my own area of responsibility.
- Daily reporting of calls attended
- Achieving the OTRR (On time repair rate) of 95% for all customers.
- Effective use of eService and Pocket biz
- Performance coaching and discipline of team
- Training and knowledge transfer to in-house team and customer technicians.
Skills & Qualifications
- National diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of THREE years’ experience in a technical electrical engineering role.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
- Strong business acumen and good at understanding of technical complexities.
- Strong customer facing skills – building relationships
- Experience in building effective teams, demonstrating a collaborative leadership style;
- Action oriented, with a proven ability to deliver results;
- Must be customer service minded above everything target orientated.
- Good communication skills- Written and Spoken.
- Good understanding of the Forward system.
- Inventory control, internal and external customer relationship.
- Excellent understanding of spare parts catalogue and Global Masterfile.
- Good overall understand of the customer part numbers and description
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume to email@example.com by 31st October 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer