Our client, a manufacturer and distributor of nutritional and other animal health products is looking for a dynamic, result- orientated and self-driven individual to fill in the following position;
Reporting to the Directors, the Management Accountant will be responsible for performing cost analyses and preparing budget reports.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent analytical skills along with the ability to combine different data and calculate profit margins.
- Conducting detailed cost analysis on product items and developing profitability
- Providing a comprehensive in-house audit function to check on company practice and procedures that affect the performance of the company
- Determining fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Planning and recording variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Reviewing standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Preparing budgeting reports for the company and for each department
- Analyzing and reporting profit margins
- Maintaining and developing the existing financial model
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Identifying and recommending cost-effective solutions
- Producing regular detailed reports for other departments using data analytics software and data visualization tools.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any relevant field
- A minimum of 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Proven working experience as a Management Accountant
- Must have CMA qualification
- Experienced in SAAS based software packages (Zoho, Xero etc)
- Must be conversant in using SAAS based data analytics and visualization tools
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading ‘MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT’ by Friday, 30th October 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.